Check out my latest blog posts below
or browse through the archives at the bottom of the page
..but first, is your coffee still hot?
- Nature and the Cosmos: The Great Paradox of Conscious CreationLook around & notice the fractals. Objects that cannot be attributed to the physical creation of man are easily distinguished from manmade objects when defining their fractal dimensions. The definition of fractals can be boiledContinue reading “Nature and the Cosmos: The Great Paradox of Conscious Creation”
- DisenchantmentAnd then it struck, like an infinitely-black bolt of laughter, rousing my infantile soul from a florescent field of lily-pads; Shiva balanced me with all 8 arms, and said “ahh, but now, my son, you’llContinue reading “Disenchantment”
- The Search for Eternal FlameAs the Candle Slowly Recedes and Twilight has Long Gone the Hero is sent upon a Quest through the long Moonless Night.
- Hidden in FiniteBehind each moment Hidden in the wind Leaves are dancing Once upon a stellar twilight ..Calmness Looking closely within Mind is word Breath is wind Life is sound Work is harmony If only we couldContinue reading “Hidden in Finite”
- We Are OneWhen I am Alone, I am not by my self. When I have no one, I have forgotten I am One. Stay with me each moment Enjoy each as its own Together
I began this adventure on a calm night in February 2017 with the hopes of getting some ideas written down. Nothing more, nothing less. I needed a place to grow and share my ideas. As I combed through the countless essays I’ve archived throughout my academic career, it dawned on me to add some more context and organize them to share. Ultimately, if we want to make the internet a better place, we need to hop online and be a part of the change.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
My name is Chad Ambrose, the founder of Coffee For Dessert and The Chess Zone. Thanks for Reading!
Cheers, y’all! ———————–