Check out my latest blog posts below
or browse through the archives at the bottom of the page
..but first, is your coffee still hot?
- Crushing Cliches with the QGD: Austrian VariationBlack challenges the Queen’s Gambit opening by declining the gambit with a counter-gambit commonly referred to as the Queen’s Gambit Declined: Austrian Variation.
- The Links to Chess Greatness..okay, Coach Chad this all sounds great.. i think i could do it.. but it’s still kinda confusing.. this is alot of information…. I know, I know, just take it one day at a time..use a daily puzzle limit to build a routine.. I recommend puzzle rush on chess.com to really build that confidence..when you see the winning move..take it! and keep working for a daily best, perhaps after your morning yoga/meditation!
- The Stars are ProjectorsProjecting our lives down to this planet, Earth. Carrying us to this plane of self reflection. The universe is the fullest expression of the self. But self expression occurs at all levels of stellar projection.Continue reading “The Stars are Projectors”
- Nature and the Cosmos: The Great Paradox of Conscious CreationLook around & notice the fractals. Objects that cannot be attributed to the physical creation of man are easily distinguished from manmade objects when defining their fractal dimensions. The definition of fractals can be boiledContinue reading “Nature and the Cosmos: The Great Paradox of Conscious Creation”
- DisenchantmentAnd then it struck, like an infinitely-black bolt of laughter, rousing my infantile soul from a florescent field of lily-pads; Shiva balanced me with all 8 arms, and said “ahh, but now, my son, you’llContinue reading “Disenchantment”
I began this adventure on a calm night in February 2017 with the hopes of getting some ideas written down. Nothing more, nothing less. I needed a place to grow and share my ideas. As I combed through the countless essays I’ve archived throughout my academic career, it dawned on me to add some more context and organize them to share. Ultimately, if we want to make the internet a better place, we need to hop online and be a part of the change.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
My name is Chad Ambrose, the founder of Coffee For Dessert and The Chess Zone. Thanks for Reading!
Cheers, y’all! ———————–